Our corporate social responsibility program “Knowledge First”
In 2009, DMT Seminars launched a corporate social responsibility program named Knowledge First.
Bringing appropriate training to people in need.
- young adults, 18 to 25
- Ill, marginalized, at-risk, or otherwise disadvantaged youth
- Bring training through communications and support,
- Provide opportunities for career development in the administration and management fields
At all our public course throughout Southern Africa.
The Selection Process
Non-profit organizations and NGOs submit a Proposal based on Knowledge First criteria. Proposals are reviewed by the Pre-selection Committee of Knowledge First.
- The project proposal falls within the Knowledge First theme.
- The partner organization has already led programs for our target group,
- Is a non-profit group,
- Has proof of legitimacy,
- Has experience with corporate partnerships,
- Provides audited financial accounting documents,
- And has a diverse and stable economic foundation.
- The project is relevant to Knowledge First and what we are trying to accomplish,
- And this relevance is set out in a plan with fixed goals for successful completion,
- Its viability and ongoing nature,
- The transparency of its accounting structure,
- The strength of its overall budget, and its ability to assist with financial support.